- About CMS
- Extended Programs
- Give to CMS
- Cambridge Montessori Institute
The CMS Fund
Cambridge Montessori has a tradition of preparing students to enter the world as independent, self directed, civic engaged individuals who are committed to life long learning. Our graduates are making an impact in the various paths that they have chosen. Every day we are reminded of the value of a CMS education.
To continue to provide this rich experience to all our students, Cambridge Montessori relies on the CMS Fund, our annual giving program, an integral part of the success of CMS. The CMS Fund revenue is unrestricted, which means it may be used for the operating budget. This type of giving is ideal because it allows CMS the flexibility to address current programmatic and facilties needs, and seize future opportunities when they arise without restrictions.
As with all successful independent schools, CMS relies on its annual giving program to enrich the experience of all students. Funds in past years have been used for many things, such as:
- Enhancing learning support services, where specialists serve all students and support different learning styles and needs.
- Continued professional development and training for all faculty.
Cambridge Montessori aims to have:
- 100% participation among families, staff and the Board of Trustees.
- 100% of our fundraising goal achieved.