- About CMS
- Extended Programs
- Give to CMS
- Cambridge Montessori Institute
- Live Auction & Party with a Purpose 04/01
- Online Auction 03/23 - 04/03
April 14, 2014
Byline:Cambridge Montessori School
Dear CMS Families,
As you may be aware the City of Cambridge has an ongoing project in our neighborhood to separate sewage and run off water.
Yesterday we were informed this project will begin to directly impact the Toddler/Primary building by way of traffic detours.
Beginning on Monday, some of the Concord Avenue traffic will be routed down Garden Street via Walden Avenue from 9am-5pm each day. To help in planning for drop-off and pick-up, the following will be implemented:
1. Please plan to turn right while entering the parking lot and while exiting the parking lot as well.
2. There will be no parking on Garden Street at drop-off. Ivy Street and Hazel Street will now permit short term parking for non-Cambridge residents.
3. Consider allowing for more time at drop-off and pick-up.
Updates about this project can be found on the City of Cambridge website.
As more details about direct impact become available we will be sure to update our community. This project is expected to last (in various stages) through December 2015.