- About CMS
- Supporting CMS
Cambridge Montessori School uses technology to enhance and enrich learning opportunities for students, to increase the effectiveness of our educators and staff, and to improve communication within our local, regional, national, and global communities. Cambridge Montessori School supports and trains its employees to empower students for success as positive contributors and productive members of a diverse technological society.
Technology at CMS is being implemented with the following guiding principles:
- Our use of technology while teaching and learning at CMS should be guided by and completely consistent with our core Montessori principles and practices.
- All students, teachers, and staff should have equitable access to technology, and CMS Technology resources should be consistent and dependable.
- Technology should be integrated seamlessly into the daily lives of our students, educators, and staff members - where and when it best serves our community.
- Technology should facilitate educational opportunities beyond our classroom walls.
- Technology expectations for staff should be supported by ongoing staff development and with technical support that is readily available and reliable.
- Thorough research, related to our needs as a Montessori school and to future trends and best practices, should guide our acquisition and development of quality technology resources.
The Director of Technology oversees the development, implementation, operation, monitoring, and evaluation of the campus wide Technology Program. For more information about technology at CMS, contact Ken Paynter (email@example.com)